1. extremely bold or daring; recklessly brave; fearless: an audacious explorer.
2. extremely original; without restriction to prior ideas; highly inventive: an audacious vision of the city's bright future.
3. recklessly bold in defiance of convention, propriety, law, or the like; insolent; brazen.
4. lively; unrestrained; uninhibited: an audacious interpretation of her role.
From Dictionary.com http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/audacious
To me audacious is a mix of bold and daring with a good dollop of fabulous thrown in.
I don't think of myself as bold or daring (But I am fabulous!) I have too many voices saying: "You'll just fail again", "What makes you think you can do it this time", "Maybe you should try something smaller".
Since I like doing things with impossible deadlines, for the next 24 days I will be AUDACIOUS.
- expand "Potato Art" story
- expand "Christian Rock" story
To expand means to give an overview of the plot so that it covers 1 hour of playtime.
I am going to decide which of these I am going to turn into a commercial product in October. (There is a challenge in October to make $1 off a game.)